Saturday, December 13, 2008

Do I need a visa to come to Singapore?

It's a known fact that a lot of filipinos would prefer working overseas and Singapore is one of the many favorite destinations. The current financial crisis and recession has done little to
discourage alot of jobseekers who are composed mostly of fresh graduates to seasoned professionals from other countries as well. I would like to give some advice or tips to those who have no idea on how to start their plan to go to Singapore and find a job. If you are planning to come to Singapore and look for a job I suggest you read some tips that I will be sharing with you. Here are some commonly asked questions that I have provided some answers based from my own experiences and I do hope would help you in some ways.



  • Do I need a visa to come to Singapore? No, You won't be needing a Visa to come to Singapore. All you need is a passport and a two-way plane ticket.
  • Learn more about VISA requirements in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment